Are you looking for a residential or level 2 electrician in Marrickville? If so, you have come to the right place. Here at HP Electrical Contractor, we can handle all your electrical needs.
Whether you are looking to upgrade your current system or need new installation, we have got you covered.
Benefits of Hiring HP Electrical Contractor
Our electricians are experts in the electrical field. They underwent extensive training and have years of experience. This allows them to handle any electrical job quickly and safely.
- Our electricians are Professional and reliable
- We provide satisfaction guarantee
- Are always safety conscious
- Have years of experience
- Will make your experience stress-free
- Our electricians are licensed and insured
- We offer free quotes
- We are trustworthy and reliable
- Offer high-quality electrical work
- Level 2 Electrician Marrickville
- Clean up the rubbish when we are done
- We always make you our number one priority
- Highly knowledgeable electricians
Services Our Level 2 Electrician in Marrickville Offer
Being a level 2 electrician in Marrickville allows us to perform work that other electricians cannot. We are certified and have the requirements needed from the government to physically connect you to the network.
Being a level 2 electrician in Marrickville, we are able to perform the following services:
- Disconnections and Reconnections
We provide disconnections and reconnections of consumer mains. If needed we can also replace service fuses and move the point of attachment if needed.
- Underground Services
We are able to install, connect and disconnect consumer mains at the point of supply. We can also replace service fuses, service active and neutral links if required.
- Overhead Services
Overhead services consist of installing, connecting, upgrading and relocating overhead service lines. We are also able to replace any service fuses, service active and neutral links if required.
- Electrical Metering Marrickville
Meters are required by your electrical service provider. We are able to install new meters and upgrade existing meters. We offer solar meters, off-peak meters, granny flat meters, smart digital meters and relay switches.
- Switchboard Upgrades Marrickville
If you have an outdated or defective switchboard, it is important you have it inspected. Old and defective boards can lead to electrical shock and house fires. We can upgrade, replace, remove and relocate switchboards.
- Private Pole Installation and Replacement
Existing poles that have defects need to be replaced. Perform regular checkups to ensure that your pole is safe. Look for defects such as leaning, cracks, termite damage and rotting. We offer new pole and temporary pole installation
- Temporary Power Supplies
Temporary power supplies are often needed on construction sites. We can install and remove all poles, lines and equipment.
Residential Electrical Services
Our licensed and insured electricians can handle any residential job you have. We will never drag your job out. If it can be completed in one day, we will finish it in one day.
We offer the following residential electrical services:
- Electrical safety inspections
- Kitchen appliance installation
- Ceiling fan installation Marrickville
- Indoor and outdoor light installation and replacement
- Bathroom exhaust fan installation
- Power point installation and replacement
- Light switch replacement
- Replacement wiring
- Electrical repairs
- Home renovations
- Fault finding
- 24 hour emergency electrical work
- Kitchen exhaust fan installation
- New wiring
- New circuit installation
- …And More
Qualified Electrician in Marrickville
Our expert electricians can help you with any type of electrical fault you are experiencing. From something minor to a complete electrical outage. We also provide a $0 call out fee.
There isn’t a job too big or too small. Being a level 2 electrician in Marrickville we can take care of them all. We provide service for:
- Switch won’t stay on
- Burning electrical smells
- Flickering lights
- Fallen ceiling fan
- No lights
- Damaged light switches
- Exposed cables or live wires
- Power loss
- Broken power switches
- Fallen lights
Book Your Service Today
We are certain that you will be completely satisfied with our service. Our electricians strive to provide the best service around. We complete all our jobs as if they were our own.
If you are a homeowner looking for a level 2 electrician in Marrickville or a residential/domestic electrician, call HP Electrical Contractor today to book your service.